Suicide Risk Assessment Case Study: Billings Clinic
In 2016, Montana’s largest healthcare organization, the Billings Clinic, conducted a trial using Voi Detect in its Emergency Department (ED) to identify individuals with suicidal ideation.
The trial objectives were as follows:
- Implement a universal suicide risk screening practice
- Improve the suicide risk assessment process
- Reduce the financial cost of an effective risk assessment
- Reduce the training requirements needed to an effective suicide risk assessment
- Reduce the time needed to administer an effective suicide risk assessment
- Improve workflow for both identifying patients with near-term suicide risk and determining their treatment risk assessment
Whitepaper courtesy of Voi.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.